Welcome!

Welcome to my record of the short time I spent in Iquitos, Peru. Even though I was there for 4 days and 3 nights (or in actual fact, about 3 24-hour days), I feel it merits a good description of the things I did and experienced there.

Many of the foreigners I met there were return travellers who are besotted by the place. I hope that this blog will enable others to plan and enjoy their trip, as well as manage their expectations of the Amazon Basin.




Please, read on....

2 comments:

  1. Heyy greetings from iquitos~
    I found your blog from googling reviews/experiences about my city and I really like the way you wrote this, and of course very glad you liked it x) It's very useful!
    Looking forward to read more experiences from you in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... Iquitos is a very lovely place! It's one the best places I've visited. You're so fortunate to be able to live there. :)

    ReplyDelete